Happy new year 2014.
Well, it’s here: 2014.
I stopped making New Year’s Resolutions many years ago. Rather, when I decide a goal for myself, I generally begin right away.
For example, I’m on a weight loss journey. I could have waited until January 2014 to kick start myself, but I started in December and met my first weight loss goal before this new year even began. That’s a way to start a new year!
For the hell of it, however, I decided to make a little list for myself and see what happens. 14 things to accomplish before the end of 2014:
- Compile my “dash of this” cooking style into actual recipes.
- Keep a vase full of fresh flowers at all times.
- Plan, create and sustain a vegetable garden.
- Knit a set of new dishcloths.
- Paint the master bedroom, office and kitchen.
- Read five new books.
- Run a mile.
- Take weekend road trips.
View original post 57 more words